Perfect Scrimmage Top (White Ash / Black Ash)
This product is unavailable
We're sorry, but we cannot accept new orders for perfect scrimmage tops during February, March, and early April. Our capacity is full right now because we are making uniform orders as everybody's seasons begin. We hope to be able to take new orders for scrimmage tops at the end of April. We know this sucks. If you click the green "EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE" tab on the left of the screen, you can enter your email address and get a message as soon as we can take orders again. We won't use the email address for anything else, so you won't get any spam.
The perfect black and white scrimmage top: fully reversible, lightweight, wicking, anti-stank, easy wash, quick dry, single thickness, customized with your name and number. Available as a sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™. One piece of fabric, dyed white ash on one side, black ash on the other, and stitched so it looks great whichever way around you wear it.
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Fully reversible yet light and cool: a single thickness of fabric, dyed on both sides
- Reversible stitching: stitched to look good whichever way you wear it
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters bust without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and bust
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
- Subtle ash effect looks great and helps hide dirt and Sharpie stains
- Available with no graphic, or any one of:
- Bout Day Velociraptor
- Skate Invaders
- Skate Every Day
- 8 Bit Skates
- Bout Day Unicorn
- Bout Day Octopus
- This Is My Scrimmage Shirt
- "Proud" In Transgender Flag Colors
- "Proud" In Rainbow/LGBT Flag Colors
- Incredulous T-Rex
- Not-So-Ugly Sweater
- Skully Santa
- Special Snowflake
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL, and petite, regular length (good for most skaters) or extra long (for very tall skaters, or skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
- Your checkout and order confirmation image will show images of a scrimmage top with no graphic. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
- "Bout Day Octopus" is based on a tattoo by Bill Smiles, and used with permission.
- The metallic lettering on "Bout Day Unicorn" is simulated. It looks metallic, but is not made using foil or metallic ink.
- "Incredulous T-Rex" was inspired by an idea from Alinta Merrotsy / Pi-Curious of Victorian Roller Derby League.
- The Not-So-Ugly Sweater has a knit effect texture instead of an ash effect texture. And no, it's not actually knitted out of wool.
Click below for size guide.