Orange County Roller Derby: Reversible Scrimmage Jersey (White Ash / Black Ash)
The perfect black and white Orange County Roller Derby scrimmage top: fully reversible, lightweight, wicking, anti-stank, easy wash, quick dry, single thickness, Orange County Roller Derby logo front and center, and customized with your name and number. Available as a sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™. One piece of fabric, dyed white ash on one side, black ash on the other, and stitched so it looks great whichever way around you wear it.
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Fully reversible yet light and cool: a single thickness of fabric, dyed on both sides
- Reversible stitching: stitched to look good whichever way you wear it
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters bust without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and bust
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
- Subtle ash effect looks great and helps hide dirt and Sharpie stains
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL, and petite, regular length (good for most skaters) or extra long (for very tall skaters, or skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
Click below for size guide.