Orange County Roller Derby: Reversible Scrimmage Jersey (White Ash / Black Ash)
The perfect black and white Orange County Roller Derby scrimmage top: fully reversible, lightweight, wicking, anti-stank, easy wash, quick dry, single thickness, and customized with your name and number. One piece of fabric, dyed white ash on one side, black ash on the other, and stitched so it looks great whichever way you wear it.
Scrimmage jerseys are available in either curve cut or straight cut, as a T-shirt (with numbers included on the sleeves) or a sleeveless tank, with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™.
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and chest
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL. Lengths available are Crop (measures about 11 inches from underarm to hemline), Petite (for skaters with a short torso and young juniors), Regular (good for most skaters) or Extra Long (for very tall skaters and skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
Note: Your checkout and order confirmation will show an image of a low neck curve cut tank, even if you choose something different. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
Unsure what size and style you want? Check out our Size Guide: