London Rockin' Rollers Neanderdolls: 2017 Uniform Jersey (Neanderdoll cheetah)
London Rockin' Rollers Neanderdolls 2017 Season Uniform Jersey in Neanderdoll cheetah with black accents, with the Neanderdoll logo front and center, and customized with your name and number. Curved cut jerseys are available as a Skater Tee, or as a sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™.
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and chest
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL, and petite / short (for skaters with a short torso and young juniors), regular length (good for most skaters) or extra long (for very tall skaters and skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
Note: Your checkout and order confirmation will show an image of a low neck curve cut tank, even if you choose something different. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
Size guides below. Click to enlarge. First size guide is for pants and curve cut jerseys. Second size guide, beneath that, is for square cut jerseys.