Tampa Roller Derby: 2017 Uniform Jersey (Black)
Tampa Roller Derby 2017 Season Uniform Jersey in black with pink accents, with the Tampa name front and centre, a pink flamingo on the chest, and customised with your name and number. Available in curved cut (often preferred by cis females) and straight cut (often preferred by cis males). Curved cut comes in five styles: Skater Tee, or a sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™. Straight cut comes in two styles: a Raglan tee shirt with or without sleeves.
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline, backline, and sleeveline keep you cool without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and chest
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
Available in twelves sizes from 3XS to 6XL and three lengths, from petite / short to regular length (suitable for most skaters) to extra long (for very tall skaters, or skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
Note: Your checkout and order confirmation will show an image of a low neck tank, even if you choose something different. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
Click on the size guide to find your fit: