Connecticut All-Stars: 2016 Uniform Shorts & Pants
This product is unavailable
Connecticut All-Stars 2016 Season Uniform Shorts & Pants in black with navy blue and bold pink accents, or navy blue with bold pink accents. All pants have All-Stars print and "Connecticut" on the side stripe. Available in four lengths: booty shorts, cycle shorts, capri pants, and compression leggings.
- Derby Cut™—styled and sized to make your powerful skater butt and thighs look amazing
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- No inseam—reduces chafing and chub rub during crossovers
- High waistband to give full coverage and reduce muffin top
- Double stitched for extra strength
- Mouthguard pocket to keep your mouthguard clean and cootie free when not in your mouth
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
- Capris have knee areas made of breathable mesh to reduce sweat and stop kneepads slipping and can be ordered with thin, flexible, removable KneeShields™ to supplement your knee pads. KneeShields:
- Ensure knee pads fit snugly, eliminating the need for gaskets
- XRD® advanced foam technology provides high power impact protection
- KneeShields™ are easily removed after use without taking off pants
Sizes from XS to 6XL. Pick your size, style, and colorway, then check out.
- Your checkout and order confirmation will show an image of black booty shorts with navy and blue and pink accent even if you choose something different. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
- Compression leggings are only available in the black with navy blue and bold pink colorway
Picture of Puke Sykwalker by Walter Romero / Hispanic Attack.