Roller Derby Formal Wear: Reversible Scrimmage Jersey (Black Tuxedo/White Dress)
Need to go straight to a formal event after roller derby practice? Or just the kind of athlete who can never be too well dressed? This Roller Derby Formal wear reversible scrimmage jersey is fully reversible, lightweight, wicking, anti-stank, easy wash, quick dry, single thickness, customized with your name and number on the back, and has a black formal wear tuxedo design on one side, and a white formal gown design the other. Available as a curve cut sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™. One piece of fabric, dyed white ash on one side, black ash on the other, and stitched so it looks great whichever way around you wear it.
- Formal Wear gown design on one side and tuxedo design on the other
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Fully reversible yet light and cool: a single thickness of fabric, dyed on both sides
- Reversible stitching: stitched to look good whichever way you wear it
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters bust without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and bust
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL, and petite, regular length (good for most skaters) or extra long (for very tall skaters, or skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
- Not an actual gown and tuxedo, but a dyed image of a gown and tuxedo. Obviously
- Checkout and order conformation image will show a low neck jersey even if you order a high neck: don't worry, you will still get what you ordered
Click below for size guide.