Perfect Scrimmage Top (White Ash / Black Ash)
The perfect black and white scrimmage top: fully reversible, lightweight, wicking, anti-stank, easy wash, quick dry, single thickness, customized with your name and number. Available as a sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™. One piece of fabric, dyed white ash on one side, black ash on the other, and stitched so it looks great whichever way around you wear it.
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Fully reversible yet light and cool: a single thickness of fabric, dyed on both sides
- Reversible stitching: stitched to look good whichever way you wear it
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters bust without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and bust
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
- Subtle ash effect looks great and helps hide dirt and Sharpie stains
- Available with no graphic, or any one of:
- Rips and Ribs
- Derby de Muertos
- La Katrina
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Rolly Ghost
- Sugar Skulls
- Derby Love
- Blue Frogmouth Logo
- Rainbow Frogmouth Logo
- Roller Derby Panda
- Kawaii Roller Derby
- Vegas Invasion
- Bout Day Velociraptor
- Skate Invaders
- Skate Every Day
- 8 Bit Skates
- Bout Day Unicorn
- Bout Day Octopus
- This Is My Scrimmage Shirt
- "Proud" In Transgender Flag Colors
- "Proud" In Rainbow/LGBT Flag Colors
- Incredulous T-Rex
- Not-So-Ugly Sweater
- Skully Santa
- Special Snowflake
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL, and petite, regular length (good for most skaters) or extra long (for very tall skaters, or skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
- Your checkout and order confirmation image will show images of a scrimmage top with the Rips and Ribs graphic. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
- "Bout Day Octopus" is based on a tattoo by Bill Smiles, and used with permission.
- The metallic lettering on "Bout Day Unicorn" is simulated. It looks metallic, but is not made using foil or metallic ink.
- "Incredulous T-Rex" was inspired by an idea from Alinta Merrotsy / Pi-Curious of Victorian Roller Derby League.
- The Not-So-Ugly Sweater has a knit effect texture instead of an ash effect texture. And no, it's not actually knitted out of wool.
Unsure what size and style you want? Check out our Size Guide: