Referee: Reversible Uniform Jersey (Referee Stripes / Black NSO)
Reversible referee jersey with black and white stripes on one side and black non-skating official jersey on the other. Jersey is made from a single thickness of fabric, dyed on both sides, so it is the same weight and thickness as our standard single-sided jersey. Stitching is designed to look great on bothe sides. Referee side has the option of customizing with your name and number. Available curved cut (often preferred by cis females) and straight cut (often preferred by cis males.) Curved cut jerseys are available as a Skater Tee, or as a sleeveless tank with your choice of high or low neckline and full back or Skaterback™. Straight cut jerseys are available as a Raglan tee, or a sleeveless Raglan tee. (Sanctioned bouts for many rulesets, including WFTDA, require sleeves.)
- Styled and sized to make your upper body look amazing
- Nanoweave™ fabric repels velcro to reduce pilling and sticking to other players
- Cut and designed for roller derby:
- Balances flattening with flattering
- Neckline flatters without over exposure
- High side seams give full coverage to armpit and chest
- Antimicrobial to fight off stank
- Wicking to help you stay cooler and drier when you skate
Available in sizes from 3XS to 6XL, and petite / short (for skaters with a short torso and young juniors), regular length (good for most skaters) or extra long (for very tall skaters and skaters with a long torso). Pick your options, enter your skater name and number, then check out.
Note: Your checkout and order confirmation will show an image of a curve cut skater tee, even if you choose something different. Don't worry, you will still get exactly what you ordered.
Size guides below. Click to enlarge. First size guide is for pants and curve cut jerseys. Second size guide, beneath that, is for square cut jerseys.
Unsure what size and style you want? Check out our Size Guide: