CiB - Buy One, Donate One: Reusable Face Mask
Reusable Face Mask in your choice of CiB officially-licensed designs. Price is for two masks, one for yourself and one for donation. If you prefer, or if this item is out of stock, single masks are also available for $15 here. Kids' masks are available here.
- Custom pattern creates a secure seal on the face to reduce gaps and guide airflow through the fabric, not around the edges
- Ships within two business days
- Designed to be comfortable even when worn for long periods of time
- Made of our custom Nanoweave™ fabric: ultra-fine polyester fibers woven with spandex in a tighter than usual knit
- Anti-microbial protection against odors and microbe growth
- Wicking keeps the fabric drier longer, and dries faster after washing
- Machine washable
- May vary between elastic ear loops or fabric tie straps
- One size fits most adults
- Made in the USA
- This product is a non-medical mask that is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment. It is not intended to replace recommended public health practices to prevent community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, handwashing, and refraining from touching your face. This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
Worldwide shipping available.